aCCROS

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: aCCROS
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 15:43:07 -0500 (EST)
When I first joined this list I thought that SOL stood for Silly Old
Limeys, which many of us are. IMHO describes the people who watch
emercency repairs and stands for Idiots Mainly Hovering Over. Well, IMHO
that's what it stands for. ;-)

This all reminds me of the time I was in England and saw fifty old folk
at the airport all with flight bags with SOB on them in bog white
letters. I nearly wept laughing. It stood for Seniors of Britian,  and
was a travel club.  Great stuff, and they all knew what we thought it
stood for!