snake day

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, fordnatics@freud.arc.nasa.gov
Subject: snake day
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 10:15:41 -0800
Cool but bright and sunny today.  No rain in the forecast on the radio,
the TV or in the always reliable San Jose Mercury News.  So, drove the
snake into work this morning.  Outside of cold ears, no problems; not
even a hiccup.  Well, maybe the thermostat has seen better days.  The
drive is about 1/2 an hour long and the temp gauge didn't reach 160F
until I pulled into the parking lot.  Not sure I'm going to worry about
this though.  You see, I have this other engine I'm going to rebuild,
one of these days soon.

Roland
CSX2282