Butler driving light lens sought

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Butler driving light lens sought
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 94 14:33:36 PST
     Hello all -
          whenever I get around to putting together Mr.
     Riley, I will need a lens for one of the Butler
     driving lamps, as the one I have is broken. I do not
     have the dimensional specifics handy, but if someone
     thinks they have what I want I'd be happy to take the
     old one out (in pieces), and measure it/write down the
     P/N, etc.

          Any assistance is greatly appreciated-
                                                daren