MGB Manuals

To: " list - British mail" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Manuals
From: "Kristan Rivers" <Kristan_Rivers@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 14 Jan 1994 15:59:42 U
                      Subject:                              Time:
15:53
  OFFICE MEMO         MGB Manuals                           Date:
1/14/94
  My parents were cleaning their closets and found some of my old
books, including several manuals for MGBs. I have the following:
Green colored Factory Workshop Manual. Cost around $40-$50
Haynes Manual
Chilton Manual
Haynes Weber Carb manual

I will give these to the first person who wants them. You pay shipping.
I don't see myself owning another MG, so I have no use for them. The
Factory Manual is quite good, has lots of diagrams. This and one of the
excellent catalogs out there should be all you need to fix your MG
progblems! Yeah right! Anways, if you want them, send me mail.

--KDR