Re: Mouses vs. upholstery

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mouses vs. upholstery
From: Mark V Grieshaber <mvgrie@shute.monsanto.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 94 14:16:41 CST
Ray Gibbons said:
> So far, no problems, but I do have nightmares in which mice, their mouths
> full of carpet, play a significant part.  How do others deal with this?

I've had the same problems, but in my case they lunched on seat stuffing.

This time around, I tried moth balls - the big box (one pound, I think)
spread across two cars.  I included the engine compartment after finding a
nest amongst the fuel injectors.  It has been about 6 months now, and I have
seen no evidence of new mouse parties.  :)

Mark
mvgrie@shute.monsanto.com