Popular Mechanics, January 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Popular Mechanics, January 1994
From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 00:05:40 -0800
Normally, I'll go to great extremes to avoid any magazine which has the
word "Popular" in it's title, but the front page title " Understanding the
Information Superhighway" caused me to spend the $1.95 + tax for this
magazine.
Not only is this article excellent, but there is also a very good article
on the Saturday Mechanic page about troubleshooting starter problems.
While this article may not be "all inclusive" as far as starter problems
on LBCs go, it does give excellent advise about how starters work and what
to do when they don't.
For Jaguar fanciers, there's a picture on page 90 of the prototype of the
1995 Jaguar XJ12 and hints about a forthcoming Jaguar 4.0 litre V8 engine.

- --Flemming "Roadkill on the Information Superhighway" Larsen