On the Road Again!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: On the Road Again!
From: ahart@geis.geis.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 93 21:39:00 BST

Greetings, gang!

Well, as anny of you know, I have spent the past 5 months here in our
Nation's Capital completing an internship in hopes of someday
completing my Ph.D

While here I have had the pleasure and good fortune to meet
and drink beer with a host of area SOL'ers, you know who you
are ;^).  Well, the time has come for me to return home to
Wichita, and it looks like I will be driving back.  But Arlie,
some of you must be thinking, I thought you were delivering a
car to a friend in D.C.?  Well, so did I.  As it turns out,
the person who was going to relieve me of the Fiat Spider 2000
I drove out here has decided to purchase a new Isuzu Rodeo of
all things.  This leaves me with a Spider to take back home.

The car has been running fairly well since I tried to drown
it earlier this summer, and I imagine it will be ok on the
trip, but I thought I'd drop a note to the list and see if anyone
wanted to get together during the trip!  I am planning on
leaving Dec. 18, with a tentative e.t.a. of Dec. 21 in
Wichita.  I made the entire trip out here in May with the
top down, and will strive to attain that goal on the way
back as well, weather permitting.

I'll probably tool down Highway 50 again, although I may do
a little more Freeway cruising this trip.  Depends on the
road conditions.

So, if there is anyone on the way that wants together,
or that I can call in an emergency, drop me an e-mail
note and I'll give you a call!

Happy Motoring!

Arlie Hart
email = ahart@geis.geis.com