Mail Submission

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mail Submission
From: ronp100386@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 23:51:49 EST
Hi. I'm new here, so bear with me. I'm currently restoring a '76 Triumph
Spitfire. One piece of equipment that I've been looking for and cant seem to
find is the boot cover for the soft top when it's down. Does anyone know
where to obtain one or which years and models used the same boot cover? I
have a boot cover from a 78 that doesn't fit. Also. I can't seem to find an
original replacement dash either, just overlays. Should I simply redo my
split dash?

Any other tips or suggestions would be greatly apprectiated.