bay area MG mechanic

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: bay area MG mechanic
From: Marcus Tooze <tooze@gis.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 14:47:50 -0600
>Newsgroups:
>alt.autos.antique,alt.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.antique,rec.autos.rod-n-custom
>From: keith@dingo.everest.tandem.com (Keith Evans)
>Subject: Recommendation for MG Repair, SF Bay area
>Sender: keith@dingo (Keith Evans)
>Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 18:43:13 GMT

I have a 68 MG Midget which appears to have a defunct clutch (half the time I
can't
get it in gear, the other half I can't get it out of gear). Since this repair
entails removing the engine, I do not wish to do this myself. Can anyone
recommend
a repair shop in the SF Bay area for this work?

Please reply to keith@tandem.com

Thanks.