Re: 66 GT Coupe For Sale!!!!

To: twakeman@apple.com ("TeriAnn Wakeman" )
Subject: Re: 66 GT Coupe For Sale!!!!
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 93 10:50:48 PST

> In message <9311211526.AA08777@hoosier.cs.utah.edu> Steve Greenfield writes:
> > It is a 1966 GT Coupe with an 'A' engine.  This is the 289 with 225hp.
>
> Anyone want to guess what kind of car he is talking about????
> My best guess is a Ford Mustang, since it had a 289 in '66.  I don't suppose
>it
> is a GT350 with a non-stock 289?

Hmmm.  When I received this message (actually about four copies of it) I
assumed it was from the classic-mustangs list and just deleted it
unread.  I suspect the sender sent it to multiple car lists.

I very much doubt it's a GT350 with an (I assume you meant) stock
289.  I don't think anyone with a GT350 would have replaced the HiPo
with a stock engine.  I know, my snake has a stock 289 in it, but I'm
kinda weird.  Anyway, there was such a thing as a Mustang GT in '66.

Roland