None

To: "Scions of Lucas" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: None
From: "Dave Lapham" <Dave_Lapham@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 11 Nov 1993 12:52:49 +0400
                      None
Tim Radsick writes:

.....Oh, One more final note: I have one of those engine stands from
Harbor
.....Freight (Big, Orange, Steel, Made in China) and I am wondering if
.....can safely hang the 6-cylinder off of it.  There are a whole bunch
of
.....bellhousing to engine bolt holes but I am wondering if just 4 of
them
.....(the qualtity of support arms on the engine stand) will hold up
the
.....engine without damaging it.  Any advice?

     I use a similar stand which I got from Sam's Club for a few years
w/o problems.  I've had  Big Healey 6-cylinder engines on it which
weigh about 500 lbs.  Only caution is to be careful not to tip it over
while trying to get the crank nut off.