Austin Healy 3000, 1961 HELP!!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin Healy 3000, 1961 HELP!!!
From: Kristian Lars Larsen <lars@csd4.csd.uwm.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 11:59:42 -0600 (CST)
Recently my friend acquired a 1961 Austin Healy 3000 from his father.
The car is in running condition with a good body, but there is much
work to be done. What I need is a start...

My friend plans to make this car a hobby over the next few years. His
automobile mechanic knowledge is intermediate, so I am asking for your
help. Can you suggest a good guide on restorations...perhaps this
model in particular...

Also, I need advise on general books, parts catalogues, magazines,
Austin Healy clubs, junk yards, etc. Anything to get us started!

In particular the interior is in shambles and the overdrive doesn't work
(exist?).

Please post to the newsletter, or better yet, to me personally.

Thanks!!!!!!

Kristian Larsen

lars@csd4.csd.uwm.edu