hinge posts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: hinge posts
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 93 09:06:36 CST
One of the hinge posts on my '74 Midget is need of replacement. Thew door
is getting a bit saggy (to the point where you have to lift it up
an inch to close it!). I'd just like to get an idea of the cost involved
in getting a new one put in. Has anybody had this done recently (or
not so recently?)?

Marcus

Saga's in progress....

Insurance saga: waiting on State Farms official reaction to letter threatening
court action.

Engine rebuild: waiting on block and head from the machine shop (I
went in to see it after it had been dipped and it looked all beautiful and
shiny new).