Re: British Car mag (was fisher roman empire)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car mag (was fisher roman empire)
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1993 10:45:38 PST
TeriAnn,

I had much the same trouble with BritishCar, at about the same time. I
just kept calling when I realized I hadn't seen an issue, and they'd do
somethign - either send a copy or extend my subscription. They seem to
have finally gotten their act together. My copies always arrive late
(later than others on the list, but the same is true for my TRF flyers,
must be the PostAwful), but they arrive.

Might be worth calling them and complaining again.