money and Healeys

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: money and Healeys
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1993 11:13:43 -0500
   >    I'm also a bit limited compared to what I see with the rest of the group
   > in that I don't have an infinite supply of $$$, a tremendous amount of

        You are just a tad off here.  What we really have is an infinite
amount of stupidty that causes us to devote all of our income to our cars.
This gives the appearence of large sums of cash - much like an alcoholic
always seems to have a few bucks for a drink.  Perhaps this is a result
of prolonged exposure to garage fumes (paint, gas, etc.)

        I'm getting ready to paint my Healey substructure.  Pretty
exciting!

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu