shock

To: mburdic@unmc.edu, sol@hoosier
Subject: shock
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Thu Nov 4 08:18:47 1993
Mike,

concerning choice of shocks, both konis and spax are good shocks.  I
race my mini with spax adjustables and like the external adjustment
screw.  On a street car, where you are not like to adjust the shocks
very often, I think the konis would be fine.  I have konis on my old
911.  However, if you expect to autox the car, go with the spax as
it would be easier to adjust them before and after each event.
Bilsteins are also very good shocks in the same price range as
konis....at least in the Demon Tweeks catalog I happened to be
window shopping in last night.

jim

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or jfuerstenberg@zz-link.dcmdc.dla.mil

"It has been said that motor racing shares in common with sex the distinction
of being of the most popular, most maligned and least understood of human
activities.

Charles Beaumont and William F. Nolan from "Omnibus of Speed"