British Cars Digest #990 Thu Nov 4 01:15:01 MST 1993

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars Digest #990 Thu Nov 4 01:15:01 MST 1993
From: igeta@ars.ntt.jp (Kazuhiro IGETA)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 93 19:35:55 +0900
First I would thank those who correct my post on Lotus907 engine variants.

   From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
   Subject: Stinkin' Badges

   On Mon, 1 Nov 93 08:54 EST, gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com wrote:

   The Lotus he has is built by Caterham but has a Lotus badge which
   puts it around 1973 (?). I think if I got the chassis number I
   could accurately get its build date (although it has been built up
   from parts from several cars).

    Gerry

   Arrrrrrgh!

   Flemming Larsen 1964 Lotus Seven
                        ^^^^^
The car must be a S2 but may be disguised as S3 look.(Right?)

How did you identified the car?

Chassis plate retained?

And then, how much is the ingredient contained:-)?

Kazuhiro IGETA   '89 Caterham 7: KS30146R
NTT BRL          '69 Lotus 7   : SB2578