Re: Shocks

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shocks
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 93 13:35:54 pst
> Date: Wed, 3 Nov 93 12:32:45 CST
> From: mburdick@unmc.edu (Mike Burdick)
> To: british-cars@autox.team.net
> Subject: Shocks
>
> Aside from not being able to adjust Konis on the car, what are the
> differences between Spax and Koni shocks.  I going to need to replace

Which brings up a question: Are there any places that re-builds Konis?
I know they supposedly have a life-time warranty, but that's only
for the original purchaser with proof of purchase.  A friend of mine
with a 356C Porsche (original owner) just went through this, so I know.
He didn't have his receipt.

The Konis on my snake are gettin' mighty old and I've been wondering
about this for a while.  In fact, are there any Spax re-builders,
around?  I have the set that came on the car originally in a box.