Triumphs Only Info

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars)
Subject: Triumphs Only Info
From: Jim Brannan <jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 15:39:53 PST
With out enough experience to have my own opinion about these guys,
I thought I'd pass on some info on Triumphs Only in San Jose, CA.
At the moment, they are rebuilding a head and rocker assembly for
my TR4A, especially since the head that was on my car has three cracks
in it (probably won't survive being torqued down again).

Wayne said he'd give a 21% discount off MOSS' price on parts (beating
MOSS's 20% offer given out at the Triumphest in Sacramento last month).
He also said he'd offer it past the MOSS deadlne.  Most significant of
is "selling" was that they are starting a cusotmer data base and will
track your life-to-date order total dollars.  As you cross various
levels, you are supposed to get a larger discount.

I plan on FAXing an order to a few suppliers to see who gives the best
bid once I tear the lower end appart and see what else I need.

No flames?  I hear some folks like Triumphs Only and other do not.
That's OK.  Maybe I'll like them, maybe I won't!

Jim Brannan                                             (1966 Red TR4A)
Rocklin, CA
wk: 916-785-4776,  hm: 916-624-9318,  email jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com