Travel to Vicky Brit

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Travel to Vicky Brit
From: TIMOTHY COLLINS <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1993 14:59:27 -0400
Work related travel takes me to Kansas City, MO (Weston Crown
Center) this week. As long as I will be so close, I suppose I
should make the trip to "mecca" (Vicky Brit, LTD) in Lenexa,
Kansas. Can anyone tell me how far it is between KC, MO and
Lenexa?  What's the best way to get there (what's available in
public transportation?) ...I'm flying to KC so I'll be on
foot...no rental car....before someone suggests I flap my wings
and fly to Lenexa too.... I just don't think that will work! :).

Tim Collins, Director              1966 AH Sprite - disassembled
School of Technology
Michigan Technological University
Houghton, MI                       Say ya to da U.P. eh?