LBC Spooted this A.M.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC Spooted this A.M.
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1992 12:54 EDT
Hi All,

Happy Holidays.

Just spied a Large British Car on the way to work this A.M., in the town of
Medford, MA. It was a late 40's Bentley. It was Black and right hand
drive...there was a distinguished older fellow driving. I was quite surprised
see the car on the road (in New England) at this time of the year, or any time
of the year for that matter. The car had New Hampshire plates.

Oh well.

rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |

p.s. I promise that if _I_ win the Roadster Factory TR6 drawing, I will bore
everyone on this list with the details of the construction project of said
vehicle.