Re: WARNING! WARNING!

To: banta@Eng.Sun.COM, british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu,
Subject: Re: WARNING! WARNING!
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 92 08:23:50 -0800
Will Robenson,
I thought the British car parts slease ball king was Triumph Specialty.
How can British Parts Direct AKA Vintage MG Racing Service come even
remotly close to a company that has had its front door shotgunned by
by a most unhappy customer.  At Triumph Specialty, they have each customer
sign the sales recipt.  On the recipt is wording that says you wave your
rights to legal recourse in the event you got the wrong part, a shody part
that is worn out or are unhappy with the price you paid.

So what is this other company up to that can compare??

TeriAnn
Getting ready for a solid week of sanding & priming -- we are going to make
some progress here!