Re: Re: Morgan Mecahic in the Bay Area

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: Re: Morgan Mecahic in the Bay Area
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 92 00:12:39 pst
> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 92 09:04:59 -0800
> From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
> To: british-cars@autox.team.net, ilja@hpisrhw.cup.hp.com
> Subject: Re:  Morgan Mecahic in the Bay Area
>
> IIja, You don't happen to have a two tone Morgan & drive it on DeAnza blvd
> do you? I found myself sharing the road with one the other week.  It was

Hmm.  I also spotted a two-tone (black and brown, maybe?) Morgan in
Cupertino a few weeks back.  It was zipping down Tantau a couple of
blocks from the HP Cupertino site.  Can't be that many Morgans in
Cupertino.

If you just need a little engine work you shouldn't have too much
trouble finding someone near by.  Chris K, what's the name of that place
on El Camino in Mt View (or is it Sunnyvale)?.  '61 Morgans had a TR
engine, didn't they?

Roland