Re: Morgan Mecahic in the Bay Area

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, ilja@hpisrhw.cup.hp.com
Subject: Re: Morgan Mecahic in the Bay Area
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 92 09:04:59 -0800
IIja, You don't happen to have a two tone Morgan & drive it on DeAnza blvd
do you? I found myself sharing the road with one the other week.  It was
raining & I was in a green with white top Ladn Rover.  Was that you?

In Santa Cruz is a shoppe called the Engine Room.  It is owned by Greg Solo.
They specialize in Morgans.  They can do anything to a morgan from ground up.
Greg has owned a Morgan for many years and has built 'Baby Doll' a locally
famous racing Morgan.

TeriAnn
"It hadn't occured to me that someone would let a Morgan out to play in the
rain"