MGB power

To: hoosier.utah.edu!british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: MGB power
From: gerry@probe.att.com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 92 12:54:25 EST
DEAN WRITES:
>     Now that I've had my B for a few weeks, I was noticing how anemic
> the engine is with all of the smog junk on it and low compression

There is a company in MA called Support Unlimited who deal with
adding performance to the MGB engine. they take the "systems" approach
to adding power, ie adding a camshaft may not do anything until you change
the exhaust manifold, which may mean a change in carbs etc etc.

Ask for Bob, he is very good.

They probably can also answer the V8 bushing question

Gerry