Re: Fw: British Cars Digest #

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: British Cars Digest #
From: jinx@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Adria Elskus)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 92 15:30:35 CST
Hi Jim!  I don't know if this is going to go to you or to the net!  Hope you
get it.  Thanks ;for all the British car info.  Wow!  How do you have time to
read all ofit>?  Or do you print it out and go that route?  It is definitely
just as I remember it - but it is not as fun when you don't have the car
anymore.....  I appreciate you sending me the 'magazine' as it were, but I can
see that I won't really be able to get much out of ;it till I get another one
of my own.  See you at the next con?  Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Regards-Adria