Pink Floyd: La Carrera Panamericana

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Pink Floyd: La Carrera Panamericana
From: bobj@meaddata.com (Robert Jones)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 92 14:19:24 EST
I was just flipping through the Nov. 9th Autoweek and found an item
about this video of the 1991 La Carrera Panamericana done by Pink Floyd.
Has anyone seen it?  Darren, do you and your Bugeye appear in it?

The article said it was a good music video with some good footage of
vintage racers, but the documentary aspects were lousy.  It's 65 minutes
long and is availible at record and video stores or Sony Music Video
Enterprises, P.O. Box 4450, New York, N.Y., 10101-4450.

I guess the guys from the band wrecked one of the two Jag C-type replicas
they were running, breaking the band manager's leg in the process.

Bob