MGB lucky find

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB lucky find
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 12:38:29 -0500
        Over the weekend, I found what appears to be a gem of a MGB.
The car is a 68 MGB with wire wheels.  It only has 27,000 miles on
it since new.  It has been sitting in a barn for many years.  The body
is rusted fairly badly and the seats are rotted.  (mostly due to the
dead possum I think)  The dash is very nice.  It would seem that this
is about the best parts car one could hope for.  It hasn't been hacked
or anything from P.O.s.  If one of you knew wher I could get a rust free
body, for 250.00 to 500.00, I'd pay a finders fee.  Otherwise (and more
likely) I really don't need another project in my driveway.  Is anybody
interested in this thing?  the guy is asking for 600.00.  It is very
tempting (if the guy will deal)

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu