jack knight

To: sol@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: jack knight
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Thu Nov 12 15:06:28 1992
Re: John Soucie's question re the Jack Knight LSD.

I would call Jack Knight directly.  You may find it reasonably economical to
ship the LSD to Jack Knight for rebuilding, the exchange rate being quite
favorable at this time.

based on the pound at 1.55, a Quaiffe would probably cost under $800 including
shipping from the UK.

I purchased the quaiffe in my mini direct from  Ripspeed in London.

Jim.

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

"Duct tape is like the Force.  It has a dark side and a light side and holds
the universe together."

Any opinions herein are most certainly not that of my employer.  I am not
authorized to have an opinion.