Re: Oil pressure in MGB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil pressure in MGB
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee M. Daniels, Texas A&M)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1992 9:59:38 -0600 (CST)
Dean Zywicki says:
>I was planning on just doing the three middle sets and not
>worry about the two end sets.  I know this isn't the right way to do
>this. But, I rented a video, "The half-assed approach to increased oil
>pressure" and it said it was ok.

Uh, Dean, could you elaborate a little on this fine piece of cinematic
instruction?

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726
"A cold, funny feeling came into the pit of my stomach, like the feeling you
get when you realize the woman you've been longing to kiss for months has
just pressed her lips to yours and opened them gently... Dammit, I'd built
myself a *RACE CAR*."  -Scott Fisher