Looking for Austin-Healey 3000

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Austin-Healey 3000
From: aj@squid.corp.sgi.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 92 09:51:00 PST
Hello,

A Brit that I work with (who doesn't read this list) has just
transferred here from Europe.  The cold, dry air of the 12-hour
trans-Atlantic flight has shrunk his brain, and he claims to want an
Austin-Healey 3000 or similar car.

I have a Sprite, but know woefully little about the bigger A-H's (or
other large bc's).  ie, I don't know what "similar car" might include.

1. What models should he be looking at?

2. Where's a good place to find one?

3. Anyone know of a suitable specimen?

Thanks for any help,

-aj-

        A.J. Herrera                                    (415) 390-1741
        aj@sgi.com                                      fax 415 969 6327
                  Silicon Graphics, IRIS Developer Group
                         Technical Communications

        SU carbs and Lucas electrics: Two wrongs DO make a Sprite!