Re: 3M adhesive (Was: TR6 interior misc.)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Re: 3M adhesive (Was: TR6 interior misc.)
From: timd@ptltd.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 92 15:36:52 EST
I used a tube type trim cement from ADAP before I found out about the
3M spray stuff.  Came in an airplane-cement size tube, was advertised
as repositionable, and worked great.  Can't remember if it was 3M or not.

I used this stuff for my top header rail when I put on the new top, and
for the dash coverlay when I got tired of it falling off due to the
inadequate OEM cement it came with.  I probably repositioned the top
about half a dozen times before I got it right.

If your neighborhood auto superstore doesn't have it, J.C. Whitless
probably sells it by mail.

timd@ptltd.com  (Tim Dziechowski - Phoenix Technologies, Ltd.)