Hillman parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hillman parts
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 92 11:18:44 -0700

   Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1992 15:53:03 -0400
   From: "Bart Man." <sih@wam.umd.edu>

Dear netters ,
        Few days back I had posted this ad and I am posting the same
agin because I desperately need the following parts. If any one knows
where I can get them please e-mail me directly : sih@wam.umd.edu

I need the following parts for my 1970 model Hillman Hunter made by
the Rootes
motors of England.
1) Synchronizing ring for the shift gear system.
2) Vacuum servo Unit (booster) for the brakes.
3) Clutch master cylinder kit.
4) Brake master cylinder kit.
5) Window lever handle.
6) Metallic green paint (original color code 132).

If any kind soul have the informations regarding a source where I could find
these spare parts in the U.S.A. please let me know, I desperately need them.
I would like to mention that my car was made for use in Britain and have no
idea if they made any international models.  The car is a stick shift and
right hand drive.

If you have any source where I can e-mail or write or even call (800 number
preferable) please let me know via e-mail.  My address is :  sih@wam.umd.edu
Thank you in advance.

Shahed.
P.S. If you know about the address for the company in England please
let me know. Also let me know if they have any repair manual or not.
Thank you.
shahed.