Moss in my doghouse

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss in my doghouse
From: sanders@triton.unm.edu
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 92 12:33:01 -0600
I'm pretty fed up with Moss...
They seem to be getting worse lately. Small irritation: the new washer
bottle for MG is too short relative to the original style. Medium irritations:
the new 3/4" front sway bar arrives without any bushings. New front springs
have unequal loaded heights. Large irritation: my fancy front R ($$$) coil over
shock is leaking oil after a measely 2K miles.  Whatta pain. It was enough
hassle to send the damn things back when I first got them to get the stupidly
pre-installed bushings pressed out so they could be installed. Now I have to
tear it all apart for this. Even though there are so few miles on them, I
bought them over 10 months ago so Moss will stick me with the big replacement
cost - IF they are available. I doubt if my having bought at least a whole
cars worth of parts from them over the past few years will have any impact on
what satisfaction I'll be getting.

Maybe they have gotten too big to give a damn about quality.

John Sanders