Multi-person transit LBCs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Multi-person transit LBCs
From: paulg@cme.nist.gov (Paul Gilders)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 92 08:39:07 EDT
Scott writes:

        was driving?(!)  :-)  Actually I had 3 passengers and a driver in my
        TR6 once, but that is another story.  So what's the record folks?
        Anyone have 10 people in a sprite?

Actually I distinctly remember there being a competition at one of the
MG Owner's Club (UK) national events where teams tried to get the
maximum number of people in a Midget and drive about 100 yards. I can't
remember the actual number in the Midget, but I'm pretty certain that
it exceeded 10 people. You should have seen those springs!!

        Paul.