Parts source for Hillman Hunter in the U.S.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts source for Hillman Hunter in the U.S.
From: sih@wam.umd.edu
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 92 08:45:20 -0400
]
I need the following parts for my 1970 model Hillman Hunter made by the Rootes
motors of England.
1) Synchronizing ring for the shift gear system.
2) Vacuum servo Unit (booster) for the brakes.
3) Clutch master cylinder kit.
4) Brake master cylinder kit.
5) Window lever handle.
6) Metallic green paint (original color code 132).

If any kind soul have the informations regarding the source where I could find
these spare parts in the U.S.A. please let me know, I desperately need them. I
would like to mention that my car was made for use in Britain and have no idea
if they made any international models. The car is a stick shift and right hand
drive.
If you have any source where I can e-mail or write or even call (800 number
preferable) please let me know via e-mail. My address is : sih@wam.umd.edu".
Thank you in advance.

Shahed.
P.S. If you know about the address for the company in England please let me
kno. Also let me know if they have any repair manual or not.
Thank you.
shahed.