Seat Covers for Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: Seat Covers for Sale
From: Bob Spidell <spidell@hpcc01.corp.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 92 9:33:31 PDT
I have a pair of sheepskin seat covers for sale.  These are the ones
sold by Victoria British for MGAs and Austin-Healeys.  They are brand
new (never used) and cost over $150.  I'll let them go for the best
offer over $100 (shipping, etc. negotiable).  I'm selling them for 2
reasons:

1) I've decided to repair/reupholster my Healey's seats.

2) Although these covers were supposed to be "custom" for the A-H, they
   have the same catalog number as those sold for MGAs, and they won't
   fit my Healey without some modification (the "back" part is too wide)
   They should fit an MGA well.

They are tan in color, well made and without any obvious flaws.

Bob Spidell
(415) 857-7574 (w)
(415) 961-8460 (h)
or