Re: What is LEFT OFF SIDE

To: Greg Meythaler <akgua!att!intelhf.intel.com!ccm!Greg_Meythaler@hoosier.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: Re: What is LEFT OFF SIDE
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 92 08:16 EDT
Figure this one out......I lived in Birmingham, England in 1971-1972
while working on a post-doc at the Univ. of B'ham.  In this country
not only do we drive on the right but when we walk down a hall or up
stairs we tend to walk on the right. One would think that in England
they probably walk on the left of Halls, stairs, and aisles. WRONG...
I could find no pattern at all. I would say they meander randomlly.
Going through a department store was a trip because I would seem to
be continously saying, "Excuse me !"
Don Mathis
Norcross, Georgia