Vara's Sprite/Mini Challenge @ Sears Point

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Vara's Sprite/Mini Challenge @ Sears Point
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 92 07:18:52 PDT
     I picked up a flyer on this yesterday, and thought it
     might be of .net interest;

          VARA (Vintage Auto Racing Association) is holding
     the annual Sprite/Mini Challenge at Sears Point Raceway
     in Napa, Ca., the weekend of November 28 & 29. Free race
     entry to all Sprites & Minis towing at least 1k miles,
     and for info call (213) 874-9135, or Larry Haile @ (310)
     271-5328.
          If I remember this correctly from last year, VARA
     is fairly lenient regarding car modifications, as long as
     it is stock "appearing" (ie. no flares, right JZ ?).
          Multiple projects withstanding, we will be there
     with Redcar and would love to see a good turnout of
     A-series ! We'll keep you posted-

                         dstone@sc9.intel.com