Re: re. endless bl.

To: Charles Gabriel <GABRIEL@MEACDG.ncsu.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: re. endless bl.
From: horne@cs.utexas.edu (Patrick J. Horne)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1992 11:56:35 -0500
> > Whew, i just got threw dorting through 258 messages...
>
> No kidding!  I recently made time to catch up with everything since
> January...more than 700 messages!

HA! I got both of you beat!  I left on vacation only a month ago (July 2nd),
and when I returned I had 777 NEW messages!  It will take a day or so to
read all of the ~60 postings from the group, but that is the part of getting
caught up that I enjoy, sort of like Christmas!!

Peace,
Pat

--
---
I like boats and bicycles, they're healthier than Valium.