posting for sale in another newsgroup

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: posting for sale in another newsgroup
From: "Gary Veum" <veum@boa.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 92 11:33:17 EDT
I saw this posted in another group for those interested.

I have a 1965 (bought new) TR4a for sale.  This was my college
car and currently does not run.  It has a decent body and I have
enough spares to throw in to pretty much make it a complete kit.
This includes a rebuilt, balanced engine, cylinder head, all sorts
of brakes, etc.

Oh, the car ran quickly, has a lot of upgrades including an overdrive
transmission.

(I used to be a Triumph freak and at one time owned 4 of them.  When
I moved to Philadelphia. I stripped the parts from two and kept two.
This one was driven here 15 years ago, was driven a bit and has been
sitting under a tarp for 10 years; the engine is rusted and I would
not trust the brakes.  The other one was sold several years ago.)

Anyway, I would like to give this car a decent home.  If you want to
get it running, give me a call.  Price is $1000 and if you live in
Philly, you can work on it in my driveway if you wish.

Also for sale.  Any Triumph TR4a part you can imagine.  Heads,
pistons, rods, hydraulics, starters, etc.  All cheap, I want to
give this stuff a home or I will scrap it.

Including one set of American racing aluminium wheels (6" wide, for
road use).  And one set of light weight American Racing Magnesium
wheels (for track or street, but not winter salt).  Make offer.

Richard Marks
rmarks@MDC.unisys.COM
215-525-8993 evenings, collect

-gary