Bay Area SOLunch (again ?)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area SOLunch (again ?)
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 92 15:52:35 PDT
     I think that the original posting of this must have
     gotten lost in the address change, as I never received
     my return copy of it. However, if I'm wrong and this is
     a repeat, please forgive me for wasting bandwith.

     Bay Area SOLunch reminder-
     For those of you who'd like to meet us for lunch
     tomorrow (6/3), we'll be gathering at Pedro's
     Restaurant in Santa Clara @ ~ 11:45am.

     Better Directions: From Hwy 101 take the Great America
     Parkway Exit North. Just off the fwy take an immediate
     right on a short, one-way road. This connects to
     Freedom Circle, and I cannot remember the name of it.
     Don't fret if you miss it though, just go to the light
     which will be Mission College Blvd., and take a right.
     Take a right on Freedom Circle and follow this around
     till it begins to run parallel to 101. Pedro's will be
     on the right, at 3935 Freedom Circle. Their # is (408)
     496-6777. Pull in and look for famous SOL cars, such as
     the Clankster and Redcar (providing I get the gas tank
     back in tonight). Park, go inside, bask in the
     camaraderie, share in the stories, and eat.

          See you there-
                        dstone@sc9.intel.com