Info wanted regarding MK1 Cortinas

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Info wanted regarding MK1 Cortinas
From: IAN HOBDAY <comptec90041@camins.Camosun.BC.CA>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1992 10:42:52 PDT
    I seem to have married a Cortina freek :-)  Being a Mini freek myself, I
can understand this...Anyway, my wife is trying to convince me that we should
buy this 1966 Cortina 4-door that was advertised recently.  What I want to
know is, what sorts of things should I be looking out for with this car?  I
understand that they are prone to rust around the headlights, but am basically
un-awhere of their other quirks.  What about parts?  Are there any places in
North America that supply parts for these beasts?

Any info would be appreciated!! :)

Ian Hobday
COMPTEC90041@camins.Camosun.BC.CA
1961 Morris Mini "woody" Wagon