ball bearings in your head

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: ball bearings in your head
From: DODD@ELMO.EL.WPAFB.AF.MIL
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1992 8:12:53 EST
 While I have not tried to convince anyone of the ball bearing trick, I have
 gotten someone here at work on the smoke one.  That is that British wires are
 filled with smoke to operate.  That once the smoke gets out, the circuit is
 dead.  He asked me why I did not use American wire instead....

 The summer party at Grand Rapids sponsored by University Motors is a blast.
 Everyone, at least here in the midwest, should go.  This is the largest and
 probably best MG gathering in the US.  (Sorry Scott, AMGBA doesn't pull over
 600 cars at their convention do they?)  I can't go this year (adding one to
 the stable in late August) but have gone in the past.  If it is possible, you
 can almost get tired drooling over that many cars.  99% are driven there.
 Even the half dozen pre-war cars were all driven there last year.

 MAD