machine shops

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: machine shops
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri Mar 13 11:14:42 1992
Re: machine shop bills,

I soon will get mine for my mini race motor... It will be interesting to
compare charges.

One thing I did not notice on the bill listed was balancing the rotating mass.
This is an excellent idea for street or race.  takes some stress off the
components if you EVER push the motor.  It does not cost all that much for the
benefits received.

Once I get the machine shop bill, then the bigger bill for the assembly of
the motor will be received.  After doing it myself in the past, I decided that
once I go to 13:1 compression, it is worth it to have someone with LOTS of
experience build up the motor.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.