re: my previous mail message about help

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: re: my previous mail message about help
From: brucec@csv-tgsc (Bruce Carter)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 92 09:16:42 -0700

[Flame suit on]

Well I was wondering if my mail is making it out on the net or am I being
ignored. I have not POed anybody I hope. And I surely have not made any
political statements, that is one area I refrain from getting invloved.

So what's the deal here folks? I enjoy reading the mail and I even respond
to some of it even. But if this is one sided, then  what good is it? I see
others get responses. But 95% of mine get ignored.

[Flame suit off]

Well for an update, on the status of my car I think I have fixed most of
the problems. One, I had a bad thermostat. Two, I had to reset the timing
and the carbs. The carbs (HIF4s) are set like three turns in(richer) and
the timing had to be retarded several degress. Although I think that I smay
have to advance the timing a couple of degrees to get the performance back
to what it used to be.

By the way I have been talking with a couple of folks that recommended
either getting racing fuel from a local Performance Shop or getting
aircraft fuel from a small airport. So the question is, if I buy AVGAS what
mixture should I use. I know this was disscussed on the list recently but I
did not save that particular thread.

Thanx in advance folks,

Bruce...

My opinions are definitely mine and not my employer's, I value my opinions
even less than I value others.