Re: Further thoughts on the list

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Re: Further thoughts on the list
From: muller@sunrise.alliant.com (Jim Muller)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 92 23:41:07 EST
mjb, you miserable slut, what's all this about too much animosity on
SNL?  I think a bit of Miata bashing and Jane Curtain bashing is a goo..

Uh, what's that?  This is SOL, not SNL?  Side-curtain, not Jane Curtain?

Oh, that's very different.  Nevermind.

I, for one, vote *against* a newsgroup, once again, once per year.

I must admit the volume is getting a bit heavy.  I find myself deleting
almost of all of the SOL mail these days.  Also the S/N ratio is indeed
getting lower than it usta'be.  Someone even berated me for telling the
same joke again.  (I do believe that person missed the point of my joke,
tho'.)  Okay, folks, let's cut the heavy stuff and get back to the fun
of the LBC's and BBS's (Big British Saloons).

Of has everyone gotten a bad case of the Februaries?  Hey, it's March!

Jim Muller