Digest?

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Digest?
From: srt@aero.org
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 92 07:26:47 PST
I've been a lurker here lately, but as much as I enjoy the British
Cars Mailing List, I've been tempted to just drop it.  The volume
is very high and the signal/noise ratio has been steadily dropping.
The occasional off-topic conversation is fine, but that seems to
have become a staple on this mailing list.  So I would welcome a
change to a moderated digest form.

For those of you worried about the loss of give-and-take, remember
that you can still exchange e-mail privately.  Much of what I find
"noise" on this mailing list is stuff that really should be e-mail
anyway.

Obligatory Britcar Content: Photon, the 1979 B, continues to run fine,
although it isn't seeing much action due to recent SoCal weather.  It
also has a rattle of some sort under the chassis that I haven't been
able to pinpoint, although it may be a loose bracket on the exhaust
downpipe.  At some point I may be moving out of the Los Angeles area
and I'll probably sell the B at that time, so if you know anyone who
wants to buy a late model B, refer them to me...

                                        -- Scott Turner