Engine needed MGB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine needed MGB
From: Paul Osborne <paul@ee.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1993 10:53:44 -0500 (EST)
        The idea is that if you ask enough peop[le that you will eventually
        find it. I work on everyone else MG and not my own. Well this year
        I'm going to try to get one of the B s out.

        I do not have the time to rebuild an engine. What I'm looking for
        is a good running B engine. Any out there that you want to part
        with? I realize that this is not the long term fix but it will
        get me back out on the road agin.

        paul