Heading for the Great Country(state) of Texas

To: british-cars-request@autox.tem.net, porschephiles-request@tta.com
Subject: Heading for the Great Country(state) of Texas
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1993 14:21:03 -0700
Well, first I would like to request that my name be taken from the
mailing list(s). I will mail a request to be put back on as soon as I
start at the IBM site in Austin.

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish, oops, I mean the great info and the
many laughs. I have opted not to drive the car home this time. I plan on
having it shipped and take an airplane home. After being here in Phoenix
for a year now, it will be good to get home where the people are normal
and somewhat intelligent, in fact by comparison they are geniuses. One
thing I will give Phoenix is the weather, it's ideal for any classic or
fine car, just don't drive it anywhere and it will last forever, (read
the roads here are the worst I have ever seen anywhere in this once fine
country of ours.)

I have a request for the few that are at the IBM site in Austin, I need
to get and receive mail there. When I left about a year ago it was real
difficult to get internet IDs, and there was a path out via the Palo
Alto site. Does anyone there know what that path is????

Sorry for the lack of car content, but I just could not wait any longer,
I feel like a kid with a big expensive new toy.

I look forward to conversing again real soon with y'all.

Bruce...

Living and dying, laughing and crying
Once you have seen it you will never be the same
Life in the fast lane is just how it seems
Hard and it is heavy, dirty and mean. -Metallica